Positive affirmations are phrases or mantras that you repeat to yourself, which describe a specific outcome or who you want to be.
At first, these affirmations might not be true, but with constant repetition, your subconscious mind will start to believe them. And eventually, these affirmations will become your reality.
My morning mantra is: “Something good is going to happen to me and something good is going to happen through me today.”
Print out the list of affirmations from the materials section, stick them to your mirror and give it a go.
SELF-LOVE AFFIRMATIONS YOU CAN TELL YOURSELF:
- I believe in me.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- This is my body and I love it
- My body deserves respect and kindness
- I suddenly can’t help saying kind things about myself
- I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.
- My body is strong
- I can trust my body
- I choose to be happy and completely love myself today.
- I patiently allow my body to heal and transform with ease
- I respect my body and listen to it’s needs.
- My features are beautiful
- My body is my home and I will build it up.
- I am free of worry and am at peace with who I am.
- I am making healthier decisions everyday
- I deserve rest and relaxation
- I am grateful for everything my body allows me to do
- My body is a good body
- I am noticing more health and beauty in my reflection
- My cells, hormones, bones and body are in perfect balance
AFFIRMATIONS TO BUILD CONFIDENCE
- I am beautiful
- I am smart
- I am stronger than any storm
- I am blessed with talents that I love
- I am enough.
- I am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished.
- I am successful.
- I am worthy of my dreams
- I believe in the person I dream of becoming
- I am now creating my life exactly as I want it.
- I am free of self doubt
- No matter what comes my way, I can do it
- I am fearless
- I believe in my abilities
- There are no limits to what I can achieve.
- Today I am optimistic. I think positively and surround myself with positive energy.
- I feel strong, excited, and powerful.
- Amazing opportunities are constantly coming my way.
- I can and I will do this! There is nothing stopping me.
- I matter. I am allowed to say “no” to others and “yes” to myself.