I help women eat with balance, love their bodies and quit dieting.
Let me help you enjoy food and find freedom!
MSc Dietetics (2019) | BSc Dietetics (2014)
I was very fortunate to be raised in a diet-free home where food was a neutral item. This was the basis of my healthy relationship with food -I enjoy food and it nourishes me. Growing up, most of our meals were home cooked, nutritious and eaten at the dinner table.
My journey to becoming a dietitian has opened my eyes to the fact that eating is not as natural, simple and easy for everyone. Many of my clients have very complex relationships with food and micro-manage every bite. I never enjoyed seeing clients whose only goal was weight loss, as I did not want to encourage negative relationships with food through restrictive meal plans.
As I researched more, concepts such as Health At Every Size (HAES), intuitive eating and mindfulness stood out.
This led to me to the realization that it is possible for my clients to experience the same freedom around food that I have – regardless of their background!
Now, I love helping people heal their relationship with food, redefine the way they view themselves and break up with dieting.
I have created my Food Freedom program to help all women realize their beauty. Through this program, women no longer spend most of their time and energy on weight loss and body comparison. I want to help you break free from the dieting cycle and guilt that comes with it. I am here to help you achieve FOOD FREEDOM and truly live your healthiest life – free from obsession.
This is my Approach to Healthy Living
- I eat nutritious wholefoods (most of the time)
- I indulge moderately
- I aim to balance my meals by including whole grain carbohydrates, lean proteins and healthy fats
- I eat plenty of fruit and vegetables
- I eat slowly and mindfully, savoring each bite
- I don’t count calories or follow strict plans
- I cook easy, quick and colorful meals
- I drink mostly water and try not to drink my calories
- I eat with joy and pleasure because I love and respect my body
- I do not engage in diet talk
- I aim to exercise 3-4 times per week as it makes me feel good
- And lastly I try to limit my time on social media